Do you have unwanted skin imperfections like skin tags?
Well, have we got good news for you! Fabrizio Salon & Urban Retreat Spa is now offering a Skin Tag Treatment Service that can remove skin tags within minutes to several treatments depending on the complexity of the skin tags. This exciting new service is called the ThermoClear Treatment System. the ThermoClear Treatment uses a radio frequency machine with a needle-tipped pen that zaps your skin tags and other pesky skin imperfections away in as little as one treatment.
What does ThermoClear do?
- Small Spider Capillaries
- Cherry Angiomas (a tiny benign reddish-colored tumor commonly found on the skin)
- Milia (a small, hard, pale keratinous nodule formed on the skin, typically by a blocked sebaceous gland)
- Skin Tags
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Sun Spots / Age Spots
What are the advantages of using the ThermoClear Skin Treatment System?
Who will be performing my ThermoClear Skin Treatment?
Thermoclear will be performed in the privacy and comfort of our Spa Treatment rooms on the second floor of our salon and spa after a thorough consultation assessing treatment procedure, recommended number of treatments necessary to yield targeted results and description of treatment process, additional at-home care.
How much does the ThermoClear Treatment cost?
Our Thermoclear Treatment is sold in 15 minute increments and we treat as many skin perfections within the designated time period and designated area.
Currently the pricing is:
- $150 for 15 minutes
- $300 for 30 minutes
Hurry though, because we’re including
a $50 off Introductory Special until 1/31/23
What does ThermoClear Treatment post care involve?
ThermoClear Treatment After Care Instructions
- Immediately after the treatment apply an ice pack, Polysporin, Bacitracin and/or Caladryl
lotion – as there may be a mild swelling or edema. It is normal for the
treated area to feel like sunburn for a few hours. Avoid any trauma to the skin for up to
24 hours, such as bathing in very hot water, swimming pool, hot tub or strenuous
exercise. Try to keep the treated area dry.
- DO NOT PICK the area – Avoid picking and scratching the treated area to achieve your
best results. If any crusting appears you can apply an antibiotic cream. Some
practitioner’s recommend Bacitracin and/or Caladryl lotion and others prefer an after
- Makeup may be used 24 hours after the treatment, unless there is any sign of epidermal
bleeding. It is recommended to use fresh makeup or a powdered mineral makeup to
reduce the possibility of infection.
- You may shower after the treatment with tepid (lukewarm) water. If extensive work has
been done on the treated area, you may need to apply Aquaphor or Vaseline when you
are in the shower and lightly remove it after bathing. Skin should be patted dry and not
rubbed. After 24 hours you can wash the area gently with a mild soap.
- You may experience redness, scabbing and/or slight bruising from 5-7 days after the
treatment. Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for 2-3 weeks and throughout
the course of your recommended treatment process. Use sunscreen SPF 25 or higher at
all times when going out in the sunlight.
- Avoid tweezing, waxing, bleaching, chemical peels and all laser treatments during the
course of the treatment. Do not use irritants such as Retin-A, glycolic’s or loofa’s until
the area has completely healed up.
Request your ThermoClear Treatment Today!