Fabrizio Salon & Urban Retreat Spa is excited to share all of the ways we are making our salon and spa Covid compliant for your safety and peace of mind!
As of June 22nd, Governor Carney lifted restrictions allowing the reopening of salons and spas in Delaware from a 30% capacity (Phase 1) to a 60% capacity (Phase 2).
Since that time, our establishment capacity has operated at no more than 48 clients at any given time while maintaining 6 feet of space social distancing guidelines.
Needless to say, we remain committed to adhering to all of the guidelines recommended by the state. Please read about some more ways we’re accommodating your salon and spa safety concerns.
Our hours during Phase 2 remain as follows:
- Tuesday through Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays : 9:00 – 5:00 pm
Fabrizio Service Providers who are currently taking appointments are as follows:
- Sabrina (Pregnancy Leave)
- Brittany (Pregnancy Leave)
- Vicki (Esthetician)
- Angie (Nail Technician)
- Taihitia (Nail Technician & Massage Therapist)
- Amie (Massage Therapist)
- Tina (Esthetician)
- Heather (Esthetician)
Are there any restrictions by the state on any services?
There are currently no restrictions on services and all menu items are available.
What if I do not see my favorite Fabrizio Service Provider on this list?
If you do not see your Fabrizio favorite on this list, we are happy to recommend any of the available Fabrizio Service Providers above. Please call 302 656-8660 or email your scheduling concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org as our Fabrizio Front Desk Team is eager to help.
Please also note that we can provide single process colors and blow drys with any of our Fabrizio Support Staff Members as we store all color formulas in our client management software. Once again keep in mind, all of our talented Fabrizio Service Providers and Support Staff Members do a wonderful job, and may be just the right solution until your Fabrizio favorite is back on board.
What if I do not feel comfortable coming in for a visit just yet?
We respect your concerns and comfort level! Rest assured that your safety and protection are our top concerns. For those clients who are not yet ready to venture back into the salon, please continue reading about the following contingency measures we’ve put in place.
Emergency Root Touch Up Kits are still available!
If you need your roots touched up, you can perform your own at-home color application by purchasing one of our Emergency Root Touch Up Kits ($68). Fabrizio clients who have previously purchased these are raving about them! We’ve made our Emergency Hair Root Touch Up Kits available to all clients who have had their hair previously colored in-salon and in some circumstances can accommodate non-existing client requests. Our kits come complete with your own in-salon color formula, can be ordered online and are available for pick up during any normal day of business (Tuesday – Saturday).
Add Emergency Toner To My Kit are now available as well!
You can add a toner or glaze to your Emergency Root Touch Up Kit ($68) too if that’s what your formula includes. (Please call to check with your stylist on the your exact hair color formula before purchase).
Purchasing our Emergency Root Touch Up Kits or an Add An Emergency Toner To My Kit ($35) satisfies your peace of mind and comfort while ensuring the same high quality hair color results you have come to experience in the salon.
We are now offering Outdoor Hair Services!
While the weather is still warm, we are offering outside hair services. If you’d like to keep your exposure to the salon indoors at a minimum, we can cut, color and perform highlights outside in the back of our salon. We created a makeshift outdoor salon complete with umbrellas for shade, styling chairs and some greenery. We like to refer to is as “hairstyling al fresco”.
We recommend haircut clients come to their outdoor appointment with pre-washed and conditioned hair. We will dampen it right before the haircut. For outdoor color and highlight applications, clients can also pre-wash and condition, however, rinsing the color / highlight will still take place indoors. While it doesn’t avoid exposure to the salon indoors completely, it significantly decreases it.
Please speak to our Front Desk Team for more information as we are happy to accommodate your special requests.
Because your safety and protection are a primary concern, please read below our revised 14-Point Sanitizing and Safety Protocol.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the front door for both staff and clients. Any client exhibiting an elevated temperature will be rescheduled. Any staff member will be taken off the schedule.
- Similarly, if any staff member comes into close proximity of a family member diagnosed as Covid positive, they will be removed from the schedule until they are deemed safe again.
- We are requiring masks for both employees (N95 masks for employees) and clients (face coverings) as a condition of service. Please note N95 masks have been rated as offering the highest protection when compared to cloth and surgical masks.
- We have installed a sneeze shield at our front desk.
- We are practicing a safe 6 feet of distance between each service provider (when feasible).
- By operating at a 60% occupancy, you can be assured that during Phase 2, we will not exceed a 48 person maximum at any one given time inside of the salon (this number excludes staff and will be used as our rule of thumb number).
- Our waiting room is compliant with seating spaced 6 feet apart. Clients have the option (after check-in) to wait outside or in your car until it is time for your appointment.
We have eliminated cookies, coffee, herbals teas and water. We loved providing these goodies for you in the past and hope to do so again in the future. However, for right now, were going to continue to play it safe.
- We have temporarily eliminated all magazines and ask that you bring only yourselves with you to your appointment. If you can leave most personal belongings at home or in your car, it would be greatly appreciated.
- We supply hand sanitizer containing 80% alcohol throughout the salon: bathrooms, front desk, coffee station, color area, color mix room, shampoo bowls.
- We use a RTU Virucidal Spray Cleaner & Disinfectant that’s been rated effective against Human Coronavirus, HIV, HBV, HCV, VRE and MRSA that cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes plastic, formica, chrome, toilets, sinks and countertops in one step. It is used to wipe down surface work areas and styling chairs before and after your appointment.
- We have a UV hand wand sterilizer that kills 99% of all germs. It will be stationary at the front desk and provided for generalized use throughout the day and sanitizing between clients.
- Many of our stylists have obtained their Barbicide Certification and use Barbicide and / or alcohol to disinfect their tools and implements between each client use.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during our Corona Virus service industry environment!
While Fabrizio Salon & Urban Retreat Spa makes every attempt to clean and sanitize the salon for your safety and protection, we can not guarantee 100% protection from exposure to the virus. Please be assured, however, that we have your safety and the safety of our staff as a top priority. We go to great lengths to provide as safe of an environment as much as we possibly can. That is why we have adopted the protocol above and this last measure of protection. Our Covid-19 Questionnaire and Waiver (which must be completed by all clients). It assists us in assessing from clients and staff members alike of their recent exposure to Covid-19. Please know that its use is another extra measure of safety that provides more protection for all of us.
14. All clients must answer our Covid-19 Questionnaire which assesses any recent exposure. Within it, you will find and be asked to sign a waiver that protects Fabrizio Salon & Spa and its employees. We have included our questionnaire and waiver below. If you have an upcoming appointment, please complete and it will be stored on file.
More Changes due to Covid-19
As of June 2, 2020, Fabrizio Salon & Spa has been instituting a $10 Covid-19 fee to every client visit. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, supply and demand is wreaking havoc on the normal price of essential items needed for protection and sanitization. This has substantially inflated our operating costs. For instance, prices on items used for sanitizing have tripled and quadrupuled since the onset of the Corona Virus pandemic. Similarly, we are finding that hair color and other professional supplies we use have increased as well. We apologize in advance, but it is truly something beyond our control. Unfortunately for now and until things normalize, this has become a very necessary cost of doing business. While other business have simply chosen an “across the board” approach to raising prices, we have instead instituted a transparent separate line item. We have chosen this approach because we look forward to removing the fee once prices stabilize.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and continued patronage to our small, local and family-run business. If you have any further concerns, by all means, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.