Fabrizio Salon & Urban Retreat Spa is excited to share all of the current changes we have made to our Covid Sanitizing and Safety Protocol!
As of May 21st, the following changes have taken place to our Covid Sanitizing and Safety Protocol.
Please read our revised Covid Sanitizing and Safety Protocol in response to Delaware’s currrent state guidelines.
- Social distancing practice between stations and overall within the salon will be reduced from 6 feet to 3 feet (when feasible).
- Masks for Fabrizio Staff Members will continue to be mandatory with employees permitted to choose mask type e.g. N95, cloth, or surgical.
- Masks for clients will be mandatory upon check-in and as clients move about through salon and spa. Masks are optional once at the stylist station / and or in treatment rooms at the discretion and consent of both the client and service provider.
- Temperature checks will no longer be performed at the front door for both staff and clients.
- We will continue to screen our staff members of any symptoms of illness and request that they stay home until healthy to return to work. In cases where Covid-19 is suspected, or if any staff member comes into close proximity of a family member diagnosed as Covid positive, return to work will be permitted with a negative covid test.
- The sneeze shield at our front desk will remain in place.
- Additionally, we have installed plexiglass dividers in between our shampoo bowls as all have become fully operational.
- Our waiting room is compliant with seating spaced 3 feet apart.
- Clients still have the option (after check-in) to wait outside or in your car until it is time for your appointment.
We have eliminated cookies, coffee, herbals teas and water. We loved providing these goodies for you in the past and hope to do so again in the future. However, for right now, were are going to continue to play it safe.
- We have reinstated the provision of magazines for your reading pleasure.
- We are continuing to supply hand sanitizer containing 80% alcohol throughout the salon: bathrooms, front desk, coffee station, color area, color mix room, shampoo bowls.
- We are continuing the use of a RTU Virucidal Spray Cleaner & Disinfectant that’s been rated effective against Human Coronavirus, HIV, HBV, HCV, VRE and MRSA that cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes plastic, formica, chrome, toilets, sinks and countertops in one step. It is used to wipe down surface work areas and styling chairs before and after your appointment.
- Our hairstylists will continue to use Barbicide and / or alcohol to disinfect their tools and implements between each client use.
- Our Covid fee has been removed as of May 21st, 2021.
- We will cease requesting the completion of our Covid Questionnaire and Waiver.
- We will begin to service walk-in requests.
What if I still do not feel comfortable coming in for a visit just yet?
We respect your concerns and comfort level! Rest assured that your safety and protection are our top concerns. For those clients who are not yet ready to venture back into the salon, please continue reading about the following contingency measures we’ve put in place.
Emergency Root Touch Up Kits are still available!
If you need your roots touched up, you can perform your own at-home color application by purchasing one of our Emergency Root Touch Up Kits ($68). Fabrizio clients who have previously purchased these are raving about them!
We’ve made our Emergency Hair Root Touch Up Kits available to all clients who have had their hair previously colored in-salon and in some circumstances can accommodate non-existing client requests. Our kits come complete with your own in-salon color formula, can be ordered online and are available for pick up during any normal day of business (Tuesday – Saturday).
Add Emergency Toner To My Kit are now available as well!
You can add a toner or glaze to your Emergency Root Touch Up Kit ($68) too if that’s what your formula includes. (Please call to check with your stylist on the your exact hair color formula before purchase).
Purchasing our Emergency Root Touch Up Kits or an Add An Emergency Toner To My Kit ($35) satisfies your peace of mind and comfort while ensuring the same high quality hair color results you have come to experience in the salon.
We are still offering Outdoor Hair Services!
While the weather is warming up, we are offering outside hair services. If you’d like to keep your exposure to the salon indoors at a minimum, we can cut, color and perform highlights outside in the back of our salon. We created a makeshift outdoor salon complete with umbrellas for shade, styling chairs and some greenery. We like to refer to is as “hairstyling al fresco”.
We recommend haircut clients come to their outdoor appointment with pre-washed and conditioned hair. We will dampen it right before the haircut. For outdoor color and highlight applications, clients can also pre-wash and condition, however, rinsing the color / highlight will still take place indoors. While it doesn’t avoid exposure to the salon indoors completely, it significantly decreases it.
Please speak to our Front Desk Team for more information as we are happy to accommodate your special requests.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during the pandemic!
We thank you in advance for understanding and your continued patronage to our small, local and family-run business. We could not have made it without you!
If you have any further concerns, by all means, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.