Fabrizio Salon & Urban Retreat Spa is excited to announce the reopening of our salon on Tuesday, June 2.
As of May 15th, Governor Carney lifted restrictions allowing the reopening of hair salons in Delaware at a 30% capacity. The Governor also provides Phase 1 guidelines for our industry which have been outlined below.
A 30% capacity for our salon means we will have 4 stylists on duty next week to take your appointments during the Phase 1 reopening of our salon. In the following weeks to come and with the further lifting of restrictions, we will make available more stylists and service providers as outlined below. For now and with a limited capacity of 30% we can not (as of yet) schedule all of our stylists.
Our hours for our Phase 1 reopening are as follows:
- Tuesday through Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays : 9:00 – 5:00 pm
Fabrizio stylist who will be starting for our Phase 1 Reopening and taking appointments next week (Jun. 2) are as follows:
Fabrizio Hairstylists starting the week of June 9 for our Phase 1 Reopening and taking appointments the week of June 9 are as follows:
What services will be available during Phase 1?
- All haircutting
- All hair coloring (including highlight and balayage)
- All hair styling (although for Phase 1 this may vary by Fabrizio Hairstylist)
What if I do not see my Fabrizio Stylist on this list?
If you do not see your stylist on this list, more than likely they will be starting in the weeks following June 9. In the meantime if you must have an appointment before then, we are happy to recommend the available Fabrizio Hairstylists above. We anticipate scheduling more of our hairstylists and more Fabrizio Service Providers with each passing week and with the lifting of more restrictions. We will do our best to keep you informed moving forward. Please email your scheduling concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org as our Fabrizio Front Desk Team is eager to help. Please also note that we can provide single process colors and blow drys with our Fabrizio Support Staff. Once again keep in mind, all of our talented Fabrizio Hairstylists and Support Staff do a wonderful job, and may be just the right solution until your Fabrizio favorite is back on board.
What if I do not feel comfortable coming in for a visit during Phase 1?
We respect your concerns and comfort level! Rest assured that your safety and protection are our top concerns. Please read below our 16-Point Sanitizing and Safety Protocol. In the meantime, if you need your roots touched up, please consider at-home application by purchasing one of our Emergency Root Touch Up Kits. Fabrizio clients who have previously purchased these are raving about them! We’ve made our Emergency Hair Root Touch Up Kits available to all clients who have had their hair previously colored in-salon. Our kits come complete with your own in-salon color formula. By doing so, we can ensure the same high quality as you have come to experience in the salon not to mention, perfect hair color matching results. It just might be the magic pill that gets you through until you are ready to come back in.
Because your safety and protection are a primary concern, please read below our 16-Point Sanitizing and Safety Protocol.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the front door for both staff and clients. Any client exhibiting an elevated temperature will be rescheduled. Any staff member will be taken off the schedule.
- We are requiring masks for both employees (N95 masks for employees) and clients (face coverings) as a condition of service.
- We are requiring mandatory face shields for employees. Our employee-required face masks are of sanitizing kind so these can be sanitized between each client.
- We have eliminated mass congregation in all communal areas.
- We have installed a sneeze shield at our front desk.
- We are practicing a safe 6 feet of distance between each service provider.
- By operating at a 30% occupancy, you can be assured that during Phase 1, we will not exceed a 24 person maximum at any one given time inside of the salon (this number excludes staff and will be used as our rule of thumb number).
- We have eliminated our waiting room. Clients will be asked to wait outside or in your car until it is time for your appointment (we will text you).
- We have eliminated cookies, coffee, herbals teas and water. We loved providing these goodies for you in the past, but right now it’s not safe.
- We have temporarily eliminated all magazines and ask that you bring only yourselves with you to your appointment. If you can leave most personal belongings at home or in your car, it would be greatly appreciated.
- We will provide disposable plastic capes for client use in place of cloth capes. This way you are assured no one else has previously used your cape.
- We will supply hand sanitizers throughout the salon: bathrooms, front desk, coffee station, color area, color mix room, shampoo bowls.
- We will supply spray disinfectant to wipe down surface work areas and styling chairs.
- We have a UV hand wand sterilizer that kills 99% of all germs. It will be stationary at the front desk and provided for generalized use throughout the day and sanitizing between clients.
- We are switching to a cashless transaction system as much as we possibly can and as a way to minimize spread to our Front Desk Staff, so please make sure to bring credit cards, checks and cash for tips etc. You will still be able to tip your favorite stylist with the tip envelopes we provide. We just prefer to minimize the handling of cash. Our ATM will dispense $20 bills only, so if you need smaller denominations make sure to bring them with you.
Welcome to our Post Corona Virus Service Industry Environment
While Fabrizio Salon & Urban Retreat Spa makes every attempt to clean and sanitize the salon for your safety and protection, we can not guarantee 100% protection from exposure to the virus. Please be assured however, that we have your safety and the safety of our staff as a top priority. We go to great lengths to provide as safe of an environment as much as we possibly can. That is why we have adopted the protocol above and this last measure of protection. Our Covid-19 Questionnaire and Waiver (which must be completed by all clients) will be assessing from clients and staff members alike of their recent exposure to Covid-19. Please know that its use is another extra measure of safety that provides more protection for all of us.
16. All clients must answer our Covid-19 Questionnaire which assesses any recent exposure. Within it, you will find and be asked to sign a waiver that protects Fabrizio Salon & Spa and its employees. We have included our questionnaire and waiver below. If you have an upcoming appointment, please complete and it will be stored on file.
More Changes due to Covid-19
As of June 2, 2020, Fabrizio Salon & Spa will be instituting a $10 Covid-19 fee to every client visit. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, supply and demand is wreaking havoc on the normal price of items needed for protection and sanitization thereby inflating our operating costs. Unfortunately for now and until things normalize this has become a necessary cost of doing business. We thank you in advance for your understanding and continued patronage.
On a final note, we are very much looking forward to seeing your smiling faces and doing what we love to do best which is making you, our clients, look and feel fabulous. We realize that many of these precautions can be viewed as an inconvenience to some. Please note that we are trying as best we can to remain a customer-service centric business while balancing the safety of our clients and staff and navigating through these unprecedented times. We appreciate your understanding and participation in advance and are very grateful for your continued patronage. If you have any further concerns, by all means, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.