What we typically see with Non-Microbladed Brow? (picture on the left)
- Uneven eyebrow line on top of the eyebrow.
- Thin or Undefined Eyebrow Tail
- Weak and Undefined Eyebrow Arch
- Overgrown Areas
- Areas of the Eyebrow that Lack Eyebrow Hairs
How Microblading Corrects all of the above? (picture on the right)
- Top Eyebrow tweezed and wax to form a straighter more clearly defined line. Areas that are sparse will be filled in by microstroking semi-permanent fine eyebrow lines.
- Eyebrow Tail will be more defined to expose and enhance the brow bone.
- Eyebrow Arch will frame the brow bone.
- Eyebrow Bottom line will be straighter, more evenly defined, will enhance and expose your brow bone.
Are you interested in a Microblading Consultation?
During our Microblading Consultation ($60.00), our Certified Microblade Specialist will perform a thorough assessment and evaluation to determine what objectives and goals you want for your eyebrows. After an in-depth brow questionnaire, we will discuss desired brow color, eyebrow shape, arch placement, intensity and overall thickness. If you are a good candidate (meaning you don’t have alopecia, have a previously tattooed eyebrow, or are undergoing chemotherapy) and wish to proceed, you will be asked to place a 50% deposit ($300). We will then schedule your actual Microblade appointment where your $60.00 consult fee will be credited to your final total.
What does the Microblading Service Include?
The procedure takes up to three hours in its entirety and involves 3 appointments; the consultation, the application, and the touch-up. The Touch-Up Appointment is usually performed after 6 weeks of your Microblading Application appointment when we fine-tune your newly microbladed brows.
Take advantage of our October Microblading offer!
Schedule your first Microblading Session before 10/31/19 and receive $100 off your first Eyebrow Microblading. *Receive an additional $50 when you refer a friend who schedules their first Eyebrow Microblading. (That’s a potential savings of $150 off the regular price.)