Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure for eyebrows which creates the semblance of tiny eyebrow hairs. Microblading is similar to tattooing in that the tiny hairstrokes are created using a specialized, handheld tool which are then filled in with semi-permanent pigments. This creates the appearance of hairstrokes on the brow line. These hairstrokes imitate real eyebrow hairs, creating the appearance of thicker, fuller, expertly-shaped brows.
Why do I want a Microblading procedure?
As we age, our eyebrows thin. Perhaps you are noticing bare spots along your eyebrows? Perhaps you've tweezed an area of your brows too much and your eyebrow hair has not grown back in? Perhaps you have an unshapely growth pattern? Or, your eyebrows are not as full or thick as they once were when you were younger. These are all excellent reasons to have a Microblading procedure performed
Microblading vs. Traditional Eyebrow Tattooing
• Microblading is the process of making lots of tiny, superficial cuts in the brow line, which are then filled in with pigments to create darker, fuller, thicker brows. These tiny superficial cuts in the brow are the key distinction between Traditional Eyebrow Tattooing and Microblading.
• Microblading is predominantly used to reshape and redefine the brow. The tiny incised hairstrokes also lend dimension which creates a more natural eyebrow. Microblading can fill in thinning arches, bare spots or areas of the eyebrow that have scarring or where hair no longer grows in. It's excellent at creating the perfect tapered brow effect as well.
• Thanks to a specially designed hand tool, microblading can create hair-thin cuts, or hairstrokes, that mimic the shape of real eyebrow hair. Collectively, these tiny hairstrokes create a very natural-looking eyebrow. The added control offered by this hand tool means a more refined, more natural looking brow than its older counterpart - the tattooed eyebrow. That is why this eyebrow service is gaining so much popularity.
• Traditional eyebrow tattooing makes eyebrows look one-dimensional and somewhat artificial, both in thickness, color, and shape resulting in unnatural-looking brows.
• With Microblading, and the refined skill and craftsmanship of our Certified Microblading Specialists, the results are as close to real eyebrows as possible.
• Microblading is more versatile than it's older counterpart because it offers a range of intensity from those wanting a major eyebrow reconstruction to those who simply want to fill in certain areas, or desire a slight to more dramatic enhancement. The choice is yours.
Is Microblading Painful?
We're not going to lie, it can be. Remember, we are making tiny surface incisions in your existing brows and then filling them with pigment. Know, however, that we will make every attempt at your comfort before your Microblading procedure begins to minimize pain. We will treat your brows with a numbing cream to reduce any discomfort. Also, everyone experiences pain very differently. We have had some clients who report little to no pain, while others report more. We ask that you not consume any alcohol, caffeine or be on any blood thinners before receiving this service.
How long does the Microblading procedure take?
The procedure takes up to three hours in its entirety and involves 3 appointments; the consultation, the application and the follow up.
What happens during the Microblading Consultation?
During the Microblading Consultation $60.00, our Certified Microblade Specialists, will perform a thorough client survey and evaulation to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for Microblading. We will also discuss desired brow color, shape, arch placement, intensity and overall thickness. If you are deemed a good candidate and wish to proceed, you will be asked to place a 50% deposit. We will then schedule your actual Microblade appointment where your $60.00 consult fee will be creditted to your final total.
What happens during the Microblading Application?
Your brows will first be outlined as we hand-draw the desired shape, arch, and thickness of your new brows before we begin the actual microblading procedure. Once we have the outline, we then begin filling in your brows with hairstrokes. This is a delicate process that requires precision and attention to detail. We offer three pigment techniques: powder-coating which fills the brow with a solid pigment, hairstrokes technique which applies tiny incised hairstrokes which are then filled in with pigment, or you can receive a combination of both. This is where our craftmanship and expertise come into play.
What can I expect during my Microblading Touch Up Appointment?
Usually performed after 6 weeks of your Microblading Application appoinment, this is where we fine-tune your newly Microbladed Brows.
Am I a good candidate for Microblading?
• Women and men who want a more permanent solution for more evenly shaped, thicker, fuller, longer-lasting brows.
Who is not a good candidate for Microblading?
• Anyone on blood thinning medication
How long will my Microbladed Eyebrows last?
With proper care and maintanence of your Microbladed brows, you can expect wear upto 12 months with gradual fading occurring with each passing month.
How do I schedule my Microblading Consultation?
Simply click on our handy request an appointment button and select Microblade Consultation to get started.
Fabrizio Salon & Spa ▪ 1604 West 16th Street ▪ Wilmington, DE ▪ 302.656.8660 ▪ email@example.com